- Every bike needs a bell (I love my bell - first accessory I buy for any bike)
- Study: Cyclists Gravitate Toward Streets With Protected Bike Lanes Really?!? This took you a study to figure out??? Cause I love defying death every time I have to mix it up on the road with aggressive-I-own-the-road drivers.
- A cyclist reports that the Custis Trail was complete blocked just east of Lyon Village Monday morning by (of course) an Arlco vehicle. Is there any way, Parks and Recreation, we can convince you not to run your trucks up and down the trail like its a side road?
- Road work?? No problem - just block the bicycle path with pointless "Road Work Ahead" signs. After all.... cars are more important than everyone else.
- Toga Toga Toga Aug. 14 DC Bike Party
Bike Arlington at the Arlington County Fair