- Data proves it: rich people are aggressive jerks behind the wheel.
- Periodic closures scheduled for the MVT in Alexandria for segment behind power plant, Aug. 19 to Sept. 6.
- Yes, as Dorothy Rabinowitz said, cyclists do have a powerful bicycle lobby, and yes it is on twitter.
- I know where you rode on Saturday July 20th (really cool STRAVA heatmap)
- In Falls Church, "Cyclists Must Stop at Signs." All of them. See a sign - you better stop. (just dont stop at any businesses - save your money for more friendly jurisdictions along the WOD)
- Alexandria Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee meets Monday
- Lombard Street East under construction
My Own Walden from Jeremy Cannon on Vimeo.