- Reports that NPS Police were enforcing a pointless stop sign on the MVT on the south end of the National Airport (the road that the MVT crosses is closed to car traffic).
- The Bike Arlington / WABA forum is back online after being offline all weekend. Productivity among cyclists reportedly was immediately reduced by 42% when the forum came back online.
- Forbes: How to get cyclists to obey traffic signals
- Crime in Arlington decreases in 2012 - but boy did we have some bad things happen on the trails
- Oppose Rand Paul's anti-bike amendment, people for bikes
- What's the best bike lock? Gizmodo (old but I'm in the market)
- BeyondDC witnessed the rumored mythical enforcement of no parking in a bike lane in Arlington.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Spokes - Monday 29th
at 10:17 AM